Green Energy for all and be the Best Service Provider.
To provide affordable Green Energy Solution for Malaysian.
A specialized outsourcing services provider to its global clients that will focus on the provision of technical support services in the field of Network Engineering and Solar Power Engineering.
Chin Kong Tai
Kong Tai, or KT for short, is a director at UCE International Group and is responsible for overall company business development, sales, operation and project management of the company.
KT's main role at UCE today is to support the respective UCE country heads in the sales/tender requirements, while overseeing project delivery to ensure that the company's profits are met.
Prior to UCE, KT worked as an independent consultant for Nokia and Lucent Technologies in various countries in the region. He began his career in GSM with Lucent Technologies as an engineer, rising up to become a Technical Manager in 3 short years for the American giant. KT holds a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering with a Computer Engineering option from the University of Texas at Austin, USA.
Su Noorazma Binti Mohd Azman
Graduated from University Technical Malaysia, Malacca with Master of Science in Electronic Engineering and Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (Control, Instrument and Automation)
1. Large Scale Solar (LSS) 50MWac capacity Solar Photovoltaic Energy Generating Facility, Merchang, Terengganu Darul Iman - Project under SCATEC SOLAR & ITRAMAS TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD
2. 1.2 kWp (NOMINAL) Per House Of Off-Grid (OGPV) Solar Photovoltaic System And Ancillary Works at Perkampungan Orang Asli Sungai Relang, Gombak Selangor (UPEN SELANGOR & Sustainable Energy Development Authority (SEDA) Malaysia)
3. 1.14 MWp TOPGLOVE SELCO at Flexitech (TOP GLOVE) Sdn Bhd Lot 124 & 126, Jalan 8, 42700 Banting, Selangor.
4. 71.4 kWp N3 Auto NEM at 259-1, Jalan Bukit Palah, Kampung Solok Musai, 75150 Melaka
5. Innovans Palm Industries Sdn Bhd, Lot 11918 Jalan Ikan Bawal, Kampung Telok Gong, 41200 Pelabuhan Klang, Selangor
6. Pilot Grid-Connected Floating Photovoltaic System (TNB Research & Kementerian Tenaga, Teknology Hijau & Air (KeTTHA) at Sungai Labu, Sepang.
Cheong Kok Khuen
Cheong Kok Khuen is the founder and CEO of UCE International Group. In his capacity, KK as he is also known, leads the business management direction of UCE and heads the overall strategic development of UCE and all its subsidiaries in the region.
Prior to starting up UCE, KK had various roles as a RF principal engineer & technical leads as well as management positions in a number of operators and vendors around the region including Cingular USA, ChungHwa Telecom Taiwan, KG Telecom Taiwan, Unicom Shanghai, Nokia, Nortel and Siemens.
KK began his career in Maxis Communications, one of the leading operators in Malaysia in the 1990s and became one of the pioneer engineers for the pilot phase of Malaysia's first GSM 900 network.
KK graduated from the University of Bath, UK with a Bachelor of Electronics in Communication Engineering.
Graduated my diploma on August 2019 in Electronics Engineering at The Vocational College Setapak, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur.
1. 8.71kWp per house at 17 & 19, Jalan Temoleh P8/8, Presint 8, 62250 Putraya, Wp P’Jaya & C’Jaya
2.10.72kWp at No. 7, Lal Meru Indah F1 Gerbang Meru Ind, Bandar Meru Jaya 30020 Ipoh, Perak